Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
need help to get registration for title
I'm located in the Bay Area, CA. I bought an out of state car with engine problems in hopes of restoring it. In short, I've given up on it and want to sell it. However, the DMV says that I have to get it smogged to register it and get the title and that I couldn't register it as a non-op because it is an out of state car. Is this true? Can someone help me in getting the title in my name so I can sell it? Is my only option to get it illegally smogged?

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)