Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Took of from police can i still get ticket?
ok in a nutshell last night highway patrol tried to pull me over i was doing 85 i saw him come on on ramp he turned on his lights and got behind me. My sti has a full gt35r kit no cats dynoed over 558 on race gas and i was on race gas and now they are sending everyone to refs and honestly my stupid ass said i know the area my house is near by forget this, and as we slowed down i took off ramp off and sfpd was there also waiting at light as i made the turn i did take off.

yes i know its stupid yes i should get what i deserve but both the highway patrol and sfpd cop were gone in a matter of seconds and i took off.

i do not have plates on my car still dealer tags (after 2 years) because now at street races here cops go as regular people and they video your plate and your car and you get tickets in the mail.

just lets say a week from now im driving and cop sees my car with that dealer tag is there anyway that he can pin previous thing i did on me.
Yes. It is just a matter of time.
The Republic was not established by cowards; and cowards will not preserve it ... This will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.

Elmer Davis
so no license plates and they didnt see my face they can still pin something on me. hum dont know how they will know it was my car in first place?

thanks grant time to put another dealership tag on the car.
why are you even posting?....
ViEtNaMeeH Wrote:why are you even posting?....
He's just asking for it :wierdo:

you'd have to be really dumb to post an "I ran from the cops" story here :lame:
No matter what you do , spend or tinker on with your ricer,
IT'S STILL RICE !

NASCAR COMPETITION LICENSE HOLDER and AMA LIFE MEMBER
Yeah. Look at me "Silver STi with all around limo tint, new dealer plates, and BBS wheels.."
well if you went straight home, they might have trails of you on camera. (traffic lights)
Ritz S14 Wrote:Yeah. Look at me "Silver STi with all around limo tint, new dealer plates, and BBS wheels.."
that just means he messed it up for all other suby drivers with the same car haha
I spend my lunch money on mods
I call bullshit on the whole story.

Though part of me hopes that he is telling the truth, because I would love to see him locked up for a long time and have his car impounded.

You are an idiot and a plague to society.
This Just in: I've been drinking.
In other news: Your the devil!!

Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
i duno...but after playing some gta....i would say get a body kit + rim , repaint the car and put your plate back on and dress different.
trust me there are certain things i have on my car that will make cops remember the car especially the sticker on the rear window which im not taking off.

support you local street racers

i made a big mistake i know but for now way it turned out was better.

different dealer tags are on the car and diferent tag is on windshield good to have friends that work at other dealerships Wink
just put vynil all over your car so when you get chased you can pull over and change colors
I spend my lunch money on mods
NORCALSTI Wrote:trust me there are certain things i have on my car that will make cops remember the car especially the sticker on the rear window which im not taking off.

support you local street racers

i made a big mistake i know but for now way it turned out was better.

different dealer tags are on the car and diferent tag is on windshield good to have friends that work at other dealerships Wink

Why are you still here? You can't even create a sentence that doesn't take a team of linguists to decipher, and yet you expect us to believe that you aren't a danger to the general public? If I was a streetracer, and I seen an idiot like you with a sticker proclaiming "Support your local street racers" on it, I would sacrifice my car to ram you off the road in hopes that you wouldn't bring further shame to an already shameful sect of enthusiasts.

Street racing is ghey.

Running from the cops is ghey.

Changing car registration and purposefully attempting to "hide" from the police is ghey

Doing all of the above, then posting it on a public forum where police are *known* to read, expecting some sort of consolement is ghey to the Nth degree.

Wise up man.

Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Well coming back from street races in san mateo just now got pulled over by chp got sent to ref. ref is in san francisco so ill take care of that this week. he gave me a sticker that says i cant drive on the street but yet let me drive home.
That was REALLY STUPID. Stretracing and running from cops has to be the 2 stupidest things a person could do, well, other than driving a Kia.
you dont deserve that sti, i do :gamer:
too many e-racers here
tbkonwso Wrote:i duno...but after playing some gta....i would say get a body kit + rim , repaint the car and put your plate back on and dress different.

dude i never escaped from 5-6 stars.
CPL NGUYEN-US ARMY
18th Airborne Corps, Dragon Brigade

1990 180SX
maybe thats cuz i always used a tank and that shit cant fit inside the paint shop
CPL NGUYEN-US ARMY
18th Airborne Corps, Dragon Brigade

1990 180SX
dude .... ... even if u didnt get pulled over or whatever...they can track your IP from here lol
oh well im going to jail add that to felony #1
i guess its just a joke to you
NORCALSTI Wrote:oh well im going to jail add that to felony #1

Be sure to show that "support your local streetracer" sticker to all your new jail friends. Maybe you will get lucky and the guy raping you will be a streetz rayser and use lube.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you give a CHP a ticket? Ryans 40 1,905 06-07-2005, 07:36 PM
Last Post: SgtGrant
  waking up into a ticket boo5t3d7 15 1,049 05-27-2005, 09:05 PM
Last Post: boo5t3d7
  Ticket for loud music m3thod21 39 1,881 05-19-2005, 11:44 PM
Last Post: jttegx
  got a ticket for some BS!! ElectronBlueGSR 23 1,301 03-08-2005, 07:57 AM
Last Post: <3
  ticket questions.... Zero0ne-GTS 3 322 08-09-2002, 02:04 AM
Last Post: Zero0ne-GTS
  Ticket Question HELP! quickex00 1 248 07-24-2002, 09:42 AM
Last Post: 10AELee
  Question for police officers Distinct Blur 17 794 03-11-2002, 01:56 PM
Last Post: bluetwo
  ticket price? HondaHb916 3 190 02-07-2002, 09:05 PM
Last Post: b18onboost
  Cop gave me ticket but didnt mark juvenile court wuyah 9 412 09-06-2001, 05:38 PM
Last Post: sjpopo
  Ticket for not wearing a seatbelt lowandslow 1 194 09-03-2001, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Wolf