Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderators will lose access for a little while.
I have to change the moderator group id (which you wouldn't understand) and this requires me to delete all current mods and admins and then re-add them. So i'll be working on this and you'll all be normal users for awhile. I've printed out the list so I know who's who. Dont have a tissy fit.
pfft! its alright. hehe
CPL NGUYEN-US ARMY
18th Airborne Corps, Dragon Brigade

1990 180SX
pr0ject TRUENO Wrote:pfft! its alright. hehe
:wiggle: :helo:
Moderator status is now back. Some people that haven't logged in a while or haven't posted in a long time have lost the status. Welcome Deanh8 as the newest moderator. he'll be helping with some new news items on the site.
ryans Wrote:Moderator status is now back. Some people that haven't logged in a while or haven't posted in a long time have lost the status. Welcome Deanh8 as the newest moderator. he'll be helping with some new news items on the site.

Damn, when you gonna let me at the moderator thing? I need it so Saten's Slut can slaughter all comers.
This Just in: I've been drinking.
In other news: Your the devil!!

Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
what happen to moderators name being blue and stuff
PhrozenLikwid Wrote:Damn, when you gonna let me at the moderator thing? I need it so Saten's Slut can slaughter all comers.

Do you want to be a moderator? there are some rules involved.
Just make sure I get my status back and it is all good.
ViEtNaMeeH Wrote:what happen to moderators name being blue and stuff

With the "Petz" software installed, you have to purchase this item under Petz>Store.
ryans Wrote:Do you want to be a moderator? there are some rules involved.

Rules? What the hell? I thought moderators had god given free reign to rape and pillage as they pleased?

I dunno, do you need help? PM me about it if you were serious, I don't mind helping out if needed.
This Just in: I've been drinking.
In other news: Your the devil!!

Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
i didnt go overboard as a admin i dont think
I spend my lunch money on mods

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are all the moderators white? TFM 0 463 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  SRO Message Boards Idea: This is a Poll and Moderators Please Read! The Rabbit 0 244 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  When v8's lose to DSM... gsxtreme 0 268 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Lose control In the IS Vip_449 0 1,341 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How Not To Lose a Friend ShadyMilkman 0 303 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: