Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun night - 07/20
that was some pretty fun racing last night eveybody. Sucks that we lost about 7 or 8 cars at the first track...but we still got in some decent runs. Big Grin I think that track was made to race on...if it was just a tad logner we wouldn't have to slam on the brakes so hard. But anywho....got some good runs in, and got to see some good ones also.
Now if TrIppIn could just not mis-shift!!!lol...j/k
see everybody soon.
peace
i agree.. good runs.. thats wut private runs are all about!!! nice job of setting it up matt!!!!

trippin: u are one hella good driver.. good job!
good runs out there even though i didnt run my car... the bad part about that track was the dip on the right lane.. saw Mr. Integ go over it and hella sparks went up... props to everyone out there... fast bunch of cars. good organization.
eheheh shit .. my friend just bounced .. i didnt have anyones phone # on me n shit . i figured everyoen was gonna leav e..
http://SpoolinPerformance.com
Bay area turbo installs and fabrication.
log manifold/IC/dwnpipe.dmptube

93 b20 Civic Turbo- stln
91 all motor LS integra- sld
gizzer 4Dr- built & Turboed
HEY...who won between mr. integra and trippin???? they raced like 4 times because they would keep mis-shifting. It was really hard to tell from my end because of the bushes.
Yeah, last night was cool. Even though i kept getting smoked. haha It's all good though. Thanks for giving me the info matt. Let me know when it's gonna happen again.
looks like u fools had hella fun. I was around the 500 chillin, drove around to some tracks and got to see some runs, and cat mouse game with the Five-OBig Grin
Aluminati CiViC Si
the intersection right before the end of the track... where the dip is... that is kind of dangerous.. cars could be coming thru someone's got to keep an eye on that.
yeah I know...that fucking bumped sucked....as long as the higher cars are on that side then it's all good. But I did see some sparks from mr. integras car a couple of times. we'll keep trying to find the "perfect" track, but it's gonna be hard.
MR integras car aint even that low .... im sure nathans car was on the flat side huh ? hahahahah

93 b20 Civic Turbo- stln
we have other spots right matt Smile

this was a test run.... the right lane is good for stock height cars

and no sparks didnt come from mr integras car.... look how high the damn thing is off the ground

the sparks cam from my friends LS

anyways we'll try some new ones out tonight or next weekend
HINDSIGHT IS ALWAYS 20/20

1995 DC2 (retired)
1999 R6 (sold)
2003 R6 Limited Edition (sold)
1998 ITR
2000 GS400
oh yea trippin props on ur car dawg.....

he smoked mr integra

glad its always close between me and u homie Smile

someone forgot their nos last night Rolleyes
HINDSIGHT IS ALWAYS 20/20

1995 DC2 (retired)
1999 R6 (sold)
2003 R6 Limited Edition (sold)
1998 ITR
2000 GS400
Quote:Originally posted by KraZyCHOWMEIN
we have other spots right matt Smile
what'chu think foo???lol
you need ta involve me more if theres people I can run matt Smile
Yah the dip is fine for stock height cars, as long as you slow down
a bit before you hit it. My brakes kept locking up going over it Sad

And yah, Trippin's car looks pretty quick. As Mr.Integra said, it
reminds you of Phewl Smile

-JoeyGST
i'm glad i got to run Joey again, last time we ran was like a year ago and he smoked me hella bad. like 3-4 car lengths at the end of 2nd gear bad, haha.
the drive home was off the hook. i encountered 2 3rd generation trans ams, one was a gta i think. we were racing on the dunbarton(sp?) bridge. i probably hit 140 they would shut down at about 125. funny thing is when i stopped to get gas, my hood was partly open! i forgot i popped it up after my last run.
Quote:Originally posted by Ludelover
that was some pretty fun racing last night eveybody. Sucks that we lost about 7 or 8 cars at the first track...but we still got in some decent runs. Big Grin I think that track was made to race on...if it was just a tad logner we wouldn't have to slam on the brakes so hard. But anywho....got some good runs in, and got to see some good ones also.
Now if TrIppIn could just not mis-shift!!!lol...j/k
see everybody soon.
peace

kinda wierd..i was like..man i use to go here!! anyways damn celica tranny's man. maybe it is user error!! fuckin shit i need to get my shorft shifter....need to save up for new clutch babeeeee. that was wierd when i saw white dnr integ driving and then 2 idiots one in crx and sentra 4 door kept doing the hazard...STUUUUUPID. okay well gtg...nice runs mr integ and krazy...i need to get redeem myself from the white integ..you owe me some runs buddy!! hahahahhahaa. peace out n lets keep this shit gooooodBig Grin
Quote:Originally posted by SlowNGiggly
i'm glad i got to run Joey again, last time we ran was like a year ago and he smoked me hella bad. like 3-4 car lengths at the end of 2nd gear bad, haha.
the drive home was off the hook. i encountered 2 3rd generation trans ams, one was a gta i think. we were racing on the dunbarton(sp?) bridge. i probably hit 140 they would shut down at about 125. funny thing is when i stopped to get gas, my hood was partly open! i forgot i popped it up after my last run.

I seen you runnin the 2 TA's. I was the one in the green civic. You pulled them both pretty hard when you first took off. I didn't see the rest of it but i know you guys were haulin ass. Oh, btw it was the San Mateo bridge. Smile
heeh white integ .. jon ?? i wish we could've foudn you guys .. afterwards we just went to M500 for the hell of it ..

93 b20 Civic Turbo- stln
Quote:Originally posted by Chris

Yeah, me too... where the stock Civic EXs at?!
:wolf:
00 Jeep Cherokee - 4.0L I6
03 Suzuki DR650SE - 650cc Thumper
it's me the guy in the fucked up teg... call the R32 skyline out next time. i wanna see that car in action.
we were gonna bring out the skyline...but he wouldn't have had anybody to run up against. Next time we'll make sure he'll have some competetion Big Grin

krazy chow...I'm sure some of those vettes n'shit will want a piece of the action Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by 99CivicEX

I seen you runnin the 2 TA's. I was the one in the green civic. You pulled them both pretty hard when you first took off. I didn't see the rest of it but i know you guys were haulin ass. Oh, btw it was the San Mateo bridge. Smile

heh, damn my bad sense of direction. i saw you man, thought you would join in.
How are things going with the hoo ride?
Quote:Originally posted by mr.integra
i agree.. good runs.. thats wut private runs are all about!!! nice job of setting it up matt!!!!

trippin: u are one hella good driver.. good job!

thanks for the props man. to be honest with you i was intimitaded..Sad but i said fuck it this is what comes down to, lets see what i got. nice runs and of course lets do it again!!

this Matt? If not, I still feel like racing you again. I'll be in town next saturday night, with dr's. The dog as usual. Cuda might be back too
2003 Mustang Mach 1
sold because of my stupidity

Mach shopping again
ill run you again too Smile I got my BFGs on, so lets see what happens buddy boy
Big Grin sounds exciting. Smile let me hold the money cause I am to slow to make off with the lootCool Big Grin
GOD DAMN!!!!.....I left after the first track, cuz i got stuck at the front of the line, when the cops blocked the street.......when i left, there were only like 4 cars around.......Me and my boy just took off....I'm thinking about layin low for a while....the cops were even telling me about F&F......they were pretty cool cops though.....I even told her that I was running open headers(cuz she was gonna hear it when i started my car anyways), and these are her exact words "Yeah....someone could get ya for that......go home"......I was like "NICE!".....then i took off.....close call. time to bolt it back up =).....drop me an email about this weekend Matt

Oh yeah...and I'll call up the R33 next time, if you got someone for him to race....maybe Matt with the SVT(PoisonedPony) or Chris could run him.......lemme know, and I'll give him a call.....
DEFINITLY.... I think there is a couple of gsx's that wouldn't mind takin a stab at him also Big Grin. I'll definitly get chris and matt (SVT) out ther enext time.
Not to be a punk, but Matt better start beating those Civcs before he steps up to a R33. Poisoned Pony has to learn how to control that Mustang, otherwise he'll be embarassed by everything out there. HEHEHEHE U know I got mad love for u Matt, but bro, those dudes are still talking smack about ur car.
TFM: I have try to get a hold of him. I just met him friday night. A good freind of his lives next door to my freind. But i'll see what i can do.

Slowngiggly: I thought about joining for a sec but i was hella tired and rollin 4 deep so a high speed highway run didn't seem like a good idea at the time. Maybe next time. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Dan
How are things going with the hoo ride?

hey dan, whats up? the hoo ride is alright, the engine is hella noisy though. i'm thinkin nitrous or gt40 iron heads next. i still need to get that u-joint changed too, can you do that sometime?
Yeah Johnny boy I can do that. Call me up. 925-570-8620 oh yeah and GT-40 irons are for cheap ass fags.

Go with a set of small chamber AFRs those will run on the mofo Smile
Quote:Originally posted by cclassballa
Not to be a punk, but Matt better start beating those Civcs before he steps up to a R33. Poisoned Pony has to learn how to control that Mustang, otherwise he'll be embarassed by everything out there. HEHEHEHE U know I got mad love for u Matt, but bro, those dudes are still talking smack about ur car.

I'll be out at Sunrise with the drag radials on friday night. I can finally launch at 4k instead of bogging at 2k
2003 Mustang Mach 1

Mach shopping again
ill run you again too Smile I got my BFGs on, so lets see what happens buddy boy

heh, I got my BFG's too Big Grin
2003 Mustang Mach 1

Mach shopping again
Quote:Originally posted by SLO2ndGenIntegra
Oh yeah...and I'll call up the R33 next time, if you got someone for him to race....maybe Matt with the SVT(PoisonedPony) or Chris could run him.......lemme know, and I'll give him a call.....

duuuude, that R33 would kill me. I think Cudaman or DE might wanna race him again though
2003 Mustang Mach 1

Mach shopping again
trippn ,dont worry well do it again
fukk!!!

man i got trapped wid other people at the furst track...

thank god the cops where coo...one of the cops told me that my car was impounded b4??? did the cop say the same thing to neone that nite????

well it fukkin sucked!!!
:mad:
4wd ownzzzz
[Image: http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/a...ng1sig.jpg]

11sec4door

Confusedquintfaw
the cop that blocked us in didnt even know what to do she told me and matt that she was going to write tickets for all the "stuff" we had but she just let us go.
Quote:Originally posted by JKIM
the cop that blocked us in didnt even know what to do she told me and matt that she was going to write tickets for all the "stuff" we had but she just let us go.
omg....HAHAHA...i WAS TRYING soooooo hard not to laugh at her man. Everytime we looked at eachother we kept fawking laughing LOL...hahahahah...damn that was some funny ass shit. She was trying to get me to say we were racing n'shit, and how she's gonna give me ticklets like they do in san jose...LMAO....oh man...and when I flipper her off as she walked away LOL...I hadn't laughed that hard in a while.
Yah for sure, it was fun runnin yah.
Good to see you out too.

-JoeyGST

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last night was off the heaze! Ryans 17 1,141 09-24-2005, 11:06 PM
Last Post: tbkonwso
  Sat. night in 707 datsun260z1 3 343 05-08-2005, 02:48 PM
Last Post: G_Fish240
  Car Breakin, Cop watchin, Rice dissin night. Sadly that's normal for me... Acceler8ter 19 719 08-29-2002, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Vicious GSX
  Chicago night scene!! flashpl 4 208 07-25-2002, 07:32 PM
Last Post: flashpl
  Good Runs at Ca****** Friday night(02-01-02) Lethal-RX7 23 608 02-11-2002, 03:49 AM
Last Post: crazycelica
  White M3 last night on Lawrence EXPWY was it you??? LiL CeeS 1 213 07-29-2001, 07:28 PM
Last Post: UzualSuspectSI
  great night but at a high price bcastell 9 354 07-16-2001, 03:44 PM
Last Post: 9D1AWD
  Sat night races were alright WiCkEd SS 12 279 07-10-2001, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Bu Cac
  Ate a 5.0 last night gbhsflip 4 171 05-02-2001, 09:53 PM
Last Post: gbhsflip
  what a night. Chris 8 248 04-30-2001, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Mike