Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got beat by a girl
yep, i got beat by a girl
yeah, well she was driving a black type R, and i was driving a stock GSR. (turbos still in a box waiting to be installed)
but i think she missed 2nd or something because i had her in first and second, but soon as clutch goes in for third, she flew by me. and wow did i feel silly. I didn't even know she was driving a type R, the lighting made it look green, so my friend and i said to ourselves, hey, sweet, a green gsr with a type R wing. yeah sucks to me. i'll be back next week. haha
Smile good times, good times.
Hey...did u race the girls in the Type R down by Glen Oaks???
yeah, on glenoaks. was there all night.
Ya gotta love women who race Big Grin
Yah man. Glen Oaks was deep that night for a long time until a cop rolled down the street. Those Type-R chicks are hot as hell man, they from Palmdale...u know, LACR land...haha. I think it's a 15-15.5 car when they race it on the strip. Were you rollin in a white Teg with a CF hood? We were in a slammed 96 Civic hatch, silver. There was supposed to be a fully built B16 coupe vs. a turbo type-r in a white hatch racing, but I missed it or they didn't race. You know anything bout' that?
i had the white gsr with a ww type r wing. hah, and no i don't plan on making it a "wish-i-had-a-type-r" i just hated the look of a gsr wing. anyways, under the hood my cars completely stock, i think i know which ones you were talking about, a red civic coupe with black hood and spoon(or some version of that) wheels, that was one little fast car, was beating almost everything, except that little white hatch you were probably talking about. those guys were quite the quickies.

but yeah, those girls seemed cool, i just found it funny that i would beat them off the line in my stock gsr. and type R's are geared shorter right? she shifted into 2nd as i was hitting like 6k in 1st. while i was ahead. but yeah i did lose and i admit i got beat by a girl, but hey there's no shame in losing to a type r when you're driving a stock gsr.
Quote:Originally posted by Ruckus138
yep, i got beat by a girl

get used to it.

~k.
Quote:Originally posted by k.

get used to it.

~k.

thats for sure......girls azz's aren't the only things getting spanked lately.Big Grin gotta love the fellas!Wink heeheehee

get used to it.

~k.

Amen to that baby!!!!:p
AKA: Nined8integtyper

get used to it.

~k.

true that girl!
She spanked all the bad boyz in the import headsup class and took the trophy. Now the guys want a class just for boyz ! LOLCool

get used to it.

~k.

I always thought chicks were better in the passenger or the back seat. Big Grin kidding
///M ... AMG ... whatever
Quote:Originally posted by JohnJohn152

I always thought chicks were better in the passenger or the back seat. Big Grin kidding

Rolleyes

thats funny..i'm usually the driver, unless i MAKE someone else drive...

~k.

LMAO, i thought the same.
girls are ideal racer. who needs weight reduction when the driver is already 50lbs lighter than you
unless of course it's a fat girl.
JonJon's definitly got a point there, HAHA...j/k. QueenCcard01 has trunk-space with her name written on it.
unless of course it's a fat girl.

hahaha FAFLs!!!
FAFL?
FAFL?

Fat Ass For Life!!!
i havent gotten smoked by a chick yet...:eek: j/p my time will come and when a chick smokes me..thats going to be my next gf..hahahhahaa
Quote:Originally posted by Paradigm_Hybrid
JonJon's definitly got a point there, HAHA...j/k. QueenCcard01 has trunk-space with her name written on it.

ok.....goober....what the heck u talkin bout? i see just as u could barely see my tail lights.......u can barely see the screen. dont make me come over there and remind you! should i revoke your automatic status with me or what?:eek: haha....damn...always makin me laugh....-chrisWink
Quote:Originally posted by TRiPPiN
i havent gotten smoked by a chick yet...:eek: j/p my time will come and when a chick smokes me..thats going to be my next gf..hahahhahaa

Might wanna take what you just said back ... Most of the chicks I've seen with a modded car that's fairly fast are usually the ones with collars around their necks with the tag reading BUTCH!!! Though maybe I'm just cruisin' in the wrong part of town. LoL
girls... why the hell do they have to be into SUVs and trucks.
my girlfriend's idea of a performance mod to her car is lifts and a metal step ladder. oh and gettin a "bumpin" system. and of course exhaust. haha. oh man if she read this she'd kill me. no really, she would.

Might wanna take what you just said back ... Most of the chicks I've seen with a modded car that's fairly fast are usually the ones with collars around their necks with the tag reading BUTCH!!! Though maybe I'm just cruisin' in the wrong part of town. LoL

whoa.........i think u been cruisin in San Francisco too many times!Wink haha and the only things i have around my neck are the hands of the guy i just whooped....:p get your freak on!
Quote:Originally posted by qcardds01civic

whoa.........i think u been cruisin in San Francisco too many times!Wink haha and the only things i have around my neck are the hands of the guy i just whooped....:p get your freak on!

LoL I just reread my post, and what I said totally came out wrong after reading what you posted. hahaha But yea, most of the girls with modded cars are fowl! :p

Damn right get your freak on!
true, and the very few girls with modded cars that are attractive,
usualy have a stamp on their forehead reading "property of..."
true, and the very few girls with modded cars that are attractive,
usualy have a stamp on their forehead reading "property of..."

either that or shes just a groupie...
But yea, most of the girls with modded cars are fowl! :p

yup yup.

~k.
i dont care if a Chick racer smoke me cuz Seeing a Girl Racer turns me on. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any other girl racers in so-cal turbogirlracer 0 1,194 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: