Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queencardcivic....
just thought id tell you and everyone on this board that you have the slowest slusheist chump civic on the planet.its slow,it sucks,and its slow.bow down to the altima! bOW DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!14.7 can you dig it?!
oooohhhhhh.....I'm so scared. First.....get stella's ankle alarm off so u can drive her more than 2 blocks to your boyfriends house without crying like a biotch.....Second......stop wearing all those different colored lipshines, papis gettin a rainbow around his knob...
and Third.......sounds like were gettin closer to our grudge match when I spank your ass after papi spanks stella.
So bring it anytime Mr. Hondakillah...with your I think I can, I think I can.....get out of the driveway Altima! Stillen Stellas goin hood down into the pavement....bet on it!:eek:
Hmmmm, interesting...when did all this start happening between the two of you?
it sounds like they're getting closer to marriage.Big Grin
hey Qcard were you at Cal Poly anytime on Monday?

Cuz i saw a 01 civic, same color as yours, and it was dropped and rims and exhaust, and some girl was driving it. But she looked kinda like you, but she was blonde, so didn't think it was you, well whatever js wonderin'?

Keep this little argument on the board, it makes good entertainment while sitting bored at work.
Quote:Originally posted by DugalSpeed
hey Qcard were you at Cal Poly anytime on Monday?

Cuz i saw a 01 civic, same color as yours, and it was dropped and rims and exhaust, and some girl was driving it. But she looked kinda like you, but she was blonde, so didn't think it was you, well whatever js wonderin'?

Keep this little argument on the board, it makes good entertainment while sitting bored at work.

nope it wasnt me......but i was at the wendys off the 57 on friday and wandering the streets of walnut that day....but other than that havent been out that way......did u ever get your truck fixed? didnt see anything about it so i was jus wondering..your going on saturday right?

oh and this lil grudge match is jus gettin started..waitin for his corny reply thats all.....and i'm gonna kik his butt up and down the street so stillen stella is put to shame...muahaahaahaa
yeah i got my truck back a few weeks ago actually. its okay but i could hear some squeeks and stuff from the chasis. A couple of other guys told me thats just the way things are after an accident, sucks, but at least i still have it.

Yeah i'll be there on saturday fo sure.

see you then.
i wish i may,i wish i might,get some torque to my civics wheels aiiiight.keep on dreamin luuuuuser.
doesnt your car run 14.7?
Quote:Originally posted by vtec killer
i wish i may,i wish i might,get some torque to my civics wheels aiiiight.keep on dreamin luuuuuser.

u kno i saw a car today at the grocery store looked exactly like yours.... and i couldnt help but laugh..cuz same as u and your car.... it was ah rockin but that lil 4 year old wasnt goin nowhere!
poor kid.......kept saying.."I'ma neva,eva,eva,eva gonna own a NIPSAN!Wastood my money."
DAYAM..........SMART KID!!Big Grin
when i race you im gonna put a baby seat,and a bag of groceries in the back just to get my clown on.
roses are red,violets are blue,id sell that slush box if i were you.
oh quite the poet i see......
I think u need to push,pull or tow Stillen Stella back home.
allthough I think pik-a-part doesnt allow returns.Wink

Really tho.....next month....its gonna be on. Papis gonna put your Stella in check. Jus bring it! -chris
oohhh... I wanna watch!!! Qcards, I still remember your civic from the last meet... I gotta see the progression.
you are all slow!
14.7 stock, have you modded it yet? nissan Altima right? The stock ricer car? haha. J/K It's all good. I hope you squeee girl.
Street Dreams are made of these!
Quote:Originally posted by xleRateGSX
14.7 stock, have you modded it yet? nissan Altima right? The stock ricer car? haha. J/K It's all good. I hope you squeee girl.

aah yeeeeaaaaahhhhh......its gonna be great when i abuse his lil altima.......just hope he doesnt whine cuz he got beat by a GGGGGIRL!!!Wink
Stay tuned........

DID U drive that in race track. or one of PRO test driver drive it for u
:confused:
hehhee
well,duhhhhh its modded,stock altimas run 16.5 stock.but i dont need to squeeze to win,unlike someother people with gutless wonders on this board,i mean its cool and all if honda didnt put any balls into their motors stock so you gotta put some juice to it just to get on the freeway on ramp,i aint hatin...hahahhahahahha more poetry? sure,
this one is called ''i had a motor''
i had a motor that couldnt do much,
damn, what can i do to give it some more punch?
you know it takes skill to make it over kellog hill,
put the pedal to the floor yet i still stand still,
i know a solution,i know what to do,
ill buy this stuff,you know in the bottle thats blue?
ill get you, your nissan and your little dog too.
first time at the track,i told you id be back,better than ever,new and improved,so i hit the switch and watch the tree,what is this what can it be? i thought they hooked this thing up right? if so,why am i staring at my oil pressure light??????
thank you.
oh really.....i hear a pinch of jealousy.......cuz I didnt have to put all that shit on my car...just a bottle...and ooops...i'm just as fast as u.
oh and heres a lil something for u......i call it" Stella Begging "

How does it feel to have some boost,
Rev your engine at the line and GO.
Sorry I'm a freakin Altima,
Don't ask me, I dunno!

Yes I have every bolt-on they make,
Yet somehow I still don't have any power.
I need a damn turbo,
Yep..thats what it's gonna take!

As I sit in my driveway,
Wondering why I'm so slow,
Here comes Papi chirpin down the street,
Psssstt...psssstt...there he goes!

Now I'm cryin and all sappy,
Cuz I wish I was as fast as Papi!
He's got a cool chick driver behind the wheel,
Mine ain't got no balls..a gutless wonder..thats for reals!

So are you listenin vtec killer,my owner,my pal, Mr. Motorhaed,
I needed that damn supercharger like yesterday.
HELLO.....to the guy in charge,
Have you focken heard a damn word your car has said?

Hahahhahaha.....dayam...u should show more love to your ride man!
:eek:
Quote:ill buy this stuff,you know in the bottle thats blue?

HAHA

To bad everyone has it, it's not a cheat it's an advantage!
hey vtec....found an old pic of u. lookin sexy if i must say!:eek:
LMFAO
hey vtec....what happened? finally came to your senses?
take that u nismo extremist.....and the crowd goes wild....as they chant" vtec's a weenie!"
blah!
blah!

blah......blah......blind! yeah i kno u r.......but i thought..
sl........sl......slow! suites u better!
talkin all that smack and thats all u can say? WEAK!
I hope Stella gives a better fight......unless shes empty and runnin on fumes like u!
Papi ownz joo!!
vtec aint killin nothin but the thought of winnin this race! Big Grin
So did you race his ass or what?
Quote:Originally posted by xleRateGSX
So did you race his ass or what?

not yet.......soon.......very..very..soon! dont worry...his ass will still be red!!
LOL, keep us updated!
FYI ive been trying to race ms.queencardd for months.she wont race me till she gets her nos.why? cuz she is afraid.but ive got news for you hun,even with your nos i can still beat you.your car has intake and exhaust,oooooooh,then lets say you jet your nos kit out to,50 shot.cuz i wouldnt go any higher than that on your motor,(ka24de and sr20de blocks can handle up to 9lbs.boost safely,or a 65shot of nos with the stock bottom end)GO NISSAN!but,you better sleeve your block before you go putting juice to it.dont forget the fpr,and an a/f ratio gauge,id hate to see your pistons melt.going down you can bet on that.when youve invested 4k into your car then lets talk,dont think you can spend 500.00 on a nos kit and take on the world.KID.
He is right about the ex and below motors. They wont handle much but when it blows get the engine, ecu, wire harness from an LS integra or just drop in a ZC motor and do a 75 shot. You definately need a a/f gauge... If anything get the zex nos system it actually adds or lessens the amt of fuel and is the safest system(to my knowledge).
oh really....u been tryin to race me huh? where was i, cuz i dont recall this. i think your hallucinations r way out of control, u might want to seek help!
hahaha-first get your facts straight-dont assume just cuz i own a honda that i automatically have a rice rocket like every tum, dick and hairy! u will soon be aware of this.i'm sorry but gossip thru the grapevine doesnt clarify facts. speak what u kno, not what u presume or imagine. the only reason i havent put the smackdown on u is cuz i'm waitin for my trannie to be fixed cuz some moron,yes a man, fucked up the synchrons, but never fear- it wil be fixed soon.
i would be very careful about the battles u choose with me-im a very contentious chick!
so prep your backside-do what u got to do-cuz when i tap that ass, my mark is gonna be there for a long time and i might want to frame it!hope u can back your smack when we get to the track!! have a nice day!Big Grin
Yeah show his shit talkin wassup lol.

Quote:hahaha-first get your facts straight-dont assume just cuz i own a honda that i automatically have a rice rocket like every tum, dick and hairy!

Assumption is the mother of all FU** UPS hehe
if only i lived in cali...;[
Quote:Originally posted by qcardds01civic
oh really....u been tryin to race me huh? where was i, cuz i dont recall this. i think your hallucinations r way out of control, u might want to seek help!
hahaha-first get your facts straight-dont assume just cuz i own a honda that i automatically have a rice rocket like every tum, dick and hairy! u will soon be aware of this.i'm sorry but gossip thru the grapevine doesnt clarify facts. speak what u kno, not what u presume or imagine. the only reason i havent put the smackdown on u is cuz i'm waitin for my trannie to be fixed cuz some moron,yes a man, fucked up the synchrons, but never fear- it wil be fixed soon.
i would be very careful about the battles u choose with me-im a very contentious chick!
so prep your backside-do what u got to do-cuz when i tap that ass, my mark is gonna be there for a long time and i might want to frame it!hope u can back your smack when we get to the track!! have a nice day!Big Grin

now if there was a post like that every day, i'm sure we'd get a lot more people on the southern cali boards. because that's damn funny.
here is a late update,and lets just say that someone got smoked by about 3-4 car lengths......and it wasnt me.
here is a late update,and lets just say that someone got smoked by about 3-4 car lengths......and it wasnt me.

hahaha bryan u crack me up......dont be tryin to bring up old shit or the times we were messin around.... when the "actual" race between me and u goes down..its gonna be on the track with time slips for proof of my final victory over the "Civic Vtec Killer" u just wait until i get papi back...ill be bangin down your door to go out to Fontana.....your jaw is gonna hit the floor..fo sho!:eek: Big Grin
until then..be patient sweety....muah!-chris
Damn how long is it going to take?! I have been waiting for some time slips info for days lol
go Chris lol