Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
L.A. Auto Show
I was jus wonderin if anyone was gonna be goin to the L.A. Auto Show Jan. 5-13? I'm gonna go check it out and take a peek at what the future holds.
yea i'm definitely gonna check it out-- how can u miss the auto show??=P
thats cool Jon.......when u gonna go?? like what days? maybe we can go on the same day so i can say hi and chit chat with ya. just let me kno. latas
hey the attachment doesnt work =(

~k.
not sure what day yet but i'll let you know...
hey im down to go, post up the day yall plan to go
Quote:Originally posted by k.
hey the attachment doesnt work =(

~k.

damn.....sorry k........it was workin just fine...oh well...go to http://www.laautoshow.com and then to global concept cars and check out some of those rides. they vary from strange to pretty phat..cant wait to see them at the show.
thanks! =)

~k.
ok the time is here so what day is everyone goin? jus let me kno.....
I'm thinking about going Sunday, but im down to go whenever. Someone make some plans, and lets make em clearer than the meets
Busy weekend, along with everything else the playoffs are on Sunday - Raiders yeah(still grumbling over their last three losses). So if Im there it will be Saturday for me.
AWESOME SHOW!! I just got back! took 170 pics, working on getting them hosted.

Lets see, what was good. The whole porsche exhibit. Audi A4 cabrio. S6 avant. S8. 4motion W8 passat wagon. 24v VR6 with the 6 speed in the jeta GLI. color concept beetles. ashton martins. Jaguar X type and S type. lamborghini mariciello (sp?). Benz Slk 500. new Viper. the new saleen S8. the skyline (even if it was riced out). the Is300 sportcross. the maserati spyder. the 2 evo's. the widebody RSX. the widebody NSX. the new mini. the hummers. the working model of the AWD system on the subaru's. new si. new color S2k. the riced out maxima, eclipse, and supra from the movie (maxima now has altezzas, supra has no intercooler (is it even turbo?!) and of course everyone's favorite N/A Eclipse).

Thats just the short list!! awesome show, well worth the money. The parking is spendy though... $15!! only $8 to get in the door...
im heading to the show today at about 3PM if anyone else is interested in going post up. I got some free tickets for me and my bro and his buddy.

i got my film and camera ready, i'll put together a video and post it somehow. laters
That was a pretty badass show. A whole mess of cars and a lot less models and other bullshit to get in the way. i ain't got nothing against models but sometimes js cars are cool too, there are a few models for those of you who love that stuff, hahha.

yeah the F&F cars were all fake, they were js the stunt cars, they weren't the actual starring cars. The Pontiac and the Bike that Johnny Tran uses looks like the only two cars that may have been the ones used in the movie.

There was no Saleen S8 i was wondering what that hell that was, it was the S7.

Porsche had a whole ekhibit room to itself and they had a real nice display setup. It was a walkthrough and they had all the old to new Porches in there including the best the GT2.

Well to much to post, i took a whole lot pics also and i have alot of video footage as well, so i'll see what i can do to try to get this stuf posted up. Hope all you guys go and check it out, this show kicked ass. Try not to go when its too crowded, today wasn't bad at all but some of those ailse ways look like they could be a bitch if that place was packed up. lates
i'm gonna go on saturday =)
Quote:Originally posted by DugalSpeed
yeah the F&F cars were all fake, they were js the stunt cars, they weren't the actual starring cars. The Pontiac and the Bike that Johnny Tran uses looks like the only two cars that may have been the ones used in the movie.

I meant Dodge not Pontiac, my badd
i'm goin on saturday too. i hear its gonna be packed but well worth it.so see ya there!-chris
These are my pics from the show. They are also posted on http://www.urbanasian.com and http://www.importmix.com

http://www.tcsn.net/optikal/slapshotnerd/autoshow/
great, i had fun. did anyone see the sick ass Dodge trucks they had on display!!!Wink they were only about 50K a piece, not bad i thought. late.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SUBARU vs. MITSUBISHI Car Show | Rim Of The World Rally | May 7th gravelcrewx2 0 672 05-01-2005, 02:35 AM
Last Post: gravelcrewx2
  Falken Tire Showoff Chinatown Car Show ShowoffCafe 3 315 01-25-2005, 10:53 AM
Last Post: daa90crx
  SoCal people at SRO show and cruise slamminA.D.Sev 1 231 07-31-2002, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Mickee
  Do u know if there is a lil car show..... qcardds01civic 0 401 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Next S.California show? OUTKASTxEZ 0 309 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  June 22 show, meet? greg 0 335 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Another car show this weekend DugalSpeed 0 143 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Saleen show GoGie 0 166 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Show Sep.1 Leets 0 165 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Auto-X Oct. 20...whos goin? greg 0 356 Less than 1 minute ago