Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREeewwwaaYYY tag
blue arial huge is it just me or is there anyone else that just luvs playing freeway tag... i was just curious bcuz i get the most excitement racing the fwy. than anywhere else! maybe u guys out there do it too but call it something else...its when u see another racer or someone from another club and u rev em on and take off to see if they can catch up...its funner than hell and it makes a commute a little more enjoyable...Big Grin
way too dangerous... not gonna get into this again... but it's people like you that kill innocent people
hey jon im sorry if u misunderstood but i wasnt talking like high traffic on the 405 but more like dead as hell midnight on the 60 coming home from a homies pad...yeah it is dangerous and sometimes it does put innocent ppl in danger but doesnt drag racing do that to. you should remember that racing is a lifestyle not just an illegal activity where "people like me" just fsu... im sorry for the misunderstanding... i hope we can be cool sometime jon.Rolleyes
freeway tag is fun.....i use to do that alot.....
Highway Battles can be fun. When I lived in Southern California I ruled the 210 between Glendora and Lake View Terrace, Highway 60 between Riverside and Diamond Bar, and Highway 10 between Pomona and Monterey Park. I was undefeated. I only raced cars faster than mine. There's no challenge racing slower cars. Now I rule Bay Area freeways, only one loss, to a '01 M3.
you roll on 880? If so I'll look out for you then lol.. I love the freeway.. Something about a nice 2 mile straight away and gettin my car over 120 feels good... Then the rush you get once its over.. OH MY!
Quote:Originally posted by JERMS
you roll on 880? If so I'll look out for you then lol.. I love the freeway.. Something about a nice 2 mile straight away and gettin my car over 120 feels good... Then the rush you get once its over.. OH MY!

I hate 880. Too many potholes. If I'm ever on 880 I'm between Fremont and Los Gatos. I don't really travel north of Fremont on 880 because...well....all those cities are ghetto and I have no business there. The best Freeway in the Bay Area for a highway battle is 280 between Cupertino and Daly City. I've engaged in some heated battles there. San Mateo bridge is a great place too. 2 lanes, 6 mile straightaway...NO COPS.
my shredding turf is between the 60 from E.L.A to the 605 near industry...1 loss only to a nitrous killing mx6 xmas night (u know who u are.Sad) and the battle went on for miles! but after a few more miles i caught up to him again and we went at it and i won...(guess thats what happens when u run outta da nos.Smile)
Quote:Originally posted by johnnyz
my shredding turf is between the 60 from E.L.A to the 605 near industry...1 loss only to a nitrous killing mx6 xmas night (u know who u are.Sad) and the battle went on for miles! but after a few more miles i caught up to him again and we went at it and i won...(guess thats what happens when u run outta da nos.Smile)

i drive that to work....i'll keep an eye out for ya!Wink
I love that bridge too..

Ay I made it from San leandro to SF 5th st. in 13 minutes once.. it was like 3-4am noooo cars out.. I was doin like 120 on the bay bridge lol
Quote:Originally posted by johnnyz

i recommend you don't go any farther east then that or else you'll be struck by the phantom spec-v. Once you're at the 57 you'd better watch out :p