Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving to So Cal so whats up were is the place to be?
Im new in this forum, ive always posted in the Honda Society forum so im just trying to set up shop here too...
Im moving to Palm Springs/ Cathedral City area in Feb, just wondering how race scene is down there hot spots and what not let me know aite peace!:p
expect a very very warm summer. Big Grin

~k.
Quote:Originally posted by ACCORDEN
Im new in this forum, ive always posted in the Honda Society forum so im just trying to set up shop here too...
Im moving to Palm Springs/ Cathedral City area in Feb, just wondering how race scene is down there hot spots and what not let me know aite peace!:p

Damn! Ur in for it. If you plan to race in Palm Springs, you best sell the honda and get get something to keep up with the exotics out there. we're talking vipers ferraris, damn i went out there during winter break and that place is packed with old retired rich people.

Palm Springs is a nice place though man, not much to do but they are building a new mall and some other stuff there too. but yeah most cars i saw there weren't fixed up hondas, mostly fast ass exotics, i think some people on this board have been to those races.
Dude, move back to hondasociety! j/k

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the nearest place in Northridge that has a good streetracing scene? SPL_Krayzie112 0 182 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  moving to Vegas Half_Breed101 0 86 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  found a place to live LETHAL GST 0 148 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  place to rent in W 909, E 626, or N 714 area Slapshotnerd 0 208 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  will be moving down south U got Moeded 0 144 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  could be moving to san diego... Krayzie 0 151 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  i need a place to live! romeoXstylz 0 128 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  moving to socal soon, am i welcomed? daa90crx 0 503 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: