Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you guys been racing lately?
i just put the bottle on my car and want to go find some runs, can't find them though. Any help?
sorry narc cant tell u that info... but if u really wanna know ask someone on da street...maybe theyll tell u...secret spots r called SECRET for a reason.;[
Quote:Originally posted by johnnyz
sorry narc cant tell u that info... but if u really wanna know ask someone on da street...maybe theyll tell u...secret spots r called SECRET for a reason.;[

hey newbie..dont just come up in here and callin folks narcs. and welcome to muthafuckin SRO.

~k.
CLPOWER a narc????/hahahahahaha....thats funny

well them email me them, it'll still be a secret

punk ass bitch :p
check ur mail...Big Grin
wow... CLpower a narc... lol. Sup man, you running a WRX now?
where else are the runs? i'm sick of glenoaks, way too many 90's accords and other 17+ second cars.
someone IM me or e-mail me or something. it's getting boring and it's getting harder and harder to dodge the vanloads of spectators that find it best to stand inches away from straights.
Quote:Originally posted by VehementGSR
wow... CLpower a narc... lol. Sup man, you running a WRX now?

no not yet, i just bought a crx, got some money going into that first
Hey Cl, what part of so. kali you in? what year of CRX did you get? just wanted to know. if you are going with the b20, i suggest you use the b20block with the b16 head to make the CRVTec
Quote:Originally posted by DiaVolo

Youre my favorite person on SRO!!! OMG if only i could get everyone on the Nor-Cal boards to know when to keep their mouths shut. Theres fools over there mentioning street names where we race, and when i tell them to shut up they flame on me.

newbie or not, youre a true racer

well, if we could only get more than ten people browsing the southern california boards i'd be happy.

Youre my favorite person on SRO!!! OMG if only i could get everyone on the Nor-Cal boards to know when to keep their mouths shut. Theres fools over there mentioning street names where we race, and when i tell them to shut up they flame on me.

oh shutttttttt uuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppp

cops know everywhere we race so its useless.

quit whining.

~k.
Quote:Originally posted by TEAM1-crx
check ur mail...Big Grin

i just changed my email address the old one wasn't valid, can you resend?
Quote:Originally posted by 91CRX_B16a
Hey Cl, what part of so. kali you in? what year of CRX did you get? just wanted to know. if you are going with the b20, i suggest you use the b20block with the b16 head to make the CRVTec

89, and i'm already plannin the crvtec. I picked up the crx for 1000$ it runs and has never been in a wreck. IT's in perfect condition. It'll keep me busy till i can save up a few more grand and buy a mini cooper to throw the motor in.

the cops already know where everything is at. I've been racing for years, and rarely do i find a place where they aren't patrolling.

Sh*t... someone doesn't know who the f*ck they're talking to. Wink By the way CL... if you're lookin for the runs, I know of this cheap mexican place... peeps be gettin the runs like mad everytime they eat there. :p
Quote:Originally posted by Leets

Sh*t... someone doesn't know who the f*ck they're talking to. Wink By the way CL... if you're lookin for the runs, I know of this cheap mexican place... peeps be gettin the runs like mad everytime they eat there. :p

el taco nazo ownz you Big Grin

those spots have been around forever, it's not like the cops don't know about it. Shit they are usually there BEFORE the racer's get there. I'd understand if it was a new spot, that had just started. But it's not

I agree with you DiaVolo, I read some of the other threads and think you do have a valid point. Cops have so many spots on record as racing locations that they probably dont know which to be at in force, so it probably would be good to keep street names off the board just to not confirm that there is still a lot of activity there. As far as SoCal if someone mentioned Ontario I dont think it matters cops know exactly where people race there, so I dont think it matters as far as cops are concerned, but there are so many people on these boards that bitch and moan about newbies messing up the racing scene and they dont realize that posting on here attracts more newbies to the runs. A true racer will put in some effort to finding good run spot, but a newbie will just go to the first spot he reads about on SRO. For everybody that thinks differently this isnt a flame, its a difference of a opinion, it would be nice if that was respected more on SRO.
personal opinions will not be tolerated
san diego is pretty good most of the times if you're willing to make the drive
Quote:Originally posted by jc2nd5988

A true racer will put in some effort to finding good run spot, but a newbie will just go to the first spot he reads about on SRO.

well, if all the old good spots are gone, somehow people need to find out where the new spots are. I understand that you shouldn't post the places. But emails and PM's coud be usefull. I've been looking for good runs for like 2 months now. And no one out here can find them. I know they are out there. But some idea where the new spots are at would be helpfull
I agree emails and pms can be very useful. I was only commenting on those that post up places on the message board rather than sending an email or a pm. Honestly to each is own I wont flame someone for putting info about the runs on the board, but I also dont think people should get flamed when they say not to do that. Are you in LA County cuz I'm in OC so sorry cant really tell you bout the scene up there I tend to stay local.
Quote:Originally posted by Leets

leets, all you ever talk about is that damn place, i love their nachos too but i can't seem to remember people meeting there for races. As for the place across the street though...Smile
Quote:Originally posted by jc2nd5988
I agree emails and pms can be very useful. I was only commenting on those that post up places on the message board rather than sending an email or a pm. Honestly to each is own I wont flame someone for putting info about the runs on the board, but I also dont think people should get flamed when they say not to do that. Are you in LA County cuz I'm in OC so sorry cant really tell you bout the scene up there I tend to stay local.

shit, some OC info would be good to, i'm about to move to Long Beach
NO NARCS

CLpower is no narc yo ..... but anyway if you guys want a virgin spot i got one for yah too bad you guys have to wait next friday cause ... im sick of seeing the same 2 car club battle it out Karnal D and Hyper-X---->cry babies scary cat..... but yeah CLpower gto the celly number of mines.... (dont give it out like that CLpower) if u guys want to race next friday we are open for business... no patrol nice little quiet spot and close to a good exit if there is a bust.... only negative thing about it is parking there is limited parking ... the most maybe that can be fitted around 100 no more than that but i doubt that this spot will ever be popular ... it is very hard to find lolz unless you know it already .... well wait couple of more days a week to be exact .... and i guarantee you that you will be happy next friday

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Report on the racing lifstyle DugalSpeed 5 211 02-17-2002, 08:48 AM
Last Post: DJ_Karaoke
  Legal Racing by Mt. Sac DugalSpeed 0 148 02-05-2002, 11:48 AM
Last Post: DugalSpeed
  San Luis Obispo & Racing - A question Lil Racer 2 165 01-29-2002, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Lil Racer
  Racing spot .. a lot of exits Mickee 0 256 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  legal street racing.. mptmvp 0 225 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Where is the racing in pismo?????? MrGoped 0 115 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  LA Times article on street racing 3-13-02 JACK DOLAN 0 410 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  New Street Racing Site 0 195 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  hey guys, i got some info on some races CLpower 0 133 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Racing at LACR tonight NSLRACER 0 149 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: