Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
SJ International Car Show
Anyone else go? I went today, it was pretty cool with all the race cars in the front.
Infiniti G35
Focus R
Lotus Esprit
Cobra R race car
New Mini Cooper
BMW M3
DROOL DROOL DROOOL DROOOL DROOOLL>> Damn, those are some nice rides. Makes me wanna trade in the Benzo for any of those damn cars.
Audi S8
New Cadillac
SAAB Aero
Quote:Originally posted by cclassballa
DROOL DROOL DROOOL DROOOL DROOOLL>> Damn, those are some nice rides. Makes me wanna trade in the Benzo for any of those damn cars.

That Chrysler you were driving at the Toys 4 Tots thing was sweet. Whens it gonna be painted? You gotta post some pics up when it's done.
:wolf:
00 Jeep Cherokee - 4.0L I6
03 Suzuki DR650SE - 650cc Thumper
Damnit I missed it. I thought there was more cars, wondered why I didn't see Hummer or Jaguar.:mad:
Chevey Vette
Night Vision!!
i am go to check it out some time this weekend.
-Damnit I missed it. I thought there was more cars, wondered why I didn't see Hummer or Jaguar.-

Don't worry. I got pics of the Jags, Ferraris, and Humvees. I'll try to post ASAP.
yay Ford pics got downloaded the most times! Ford Pride! Anyways lol ha ha I'm thinkin about going on Sunday.
just came back from the show. i think some of the people there are very funny. one guy called the the S2000 a "HONDA MR-2". nothing really caught my eye this year. also, my 4 month year old son likes the HUMMER
'02 Altima 2.5 SL
'92 Camry LE V6
Quote:Originally posted by Wolf2600

That Chrysler you were driving at the Toys 4 Tots thing was sweet. Whens it gonna be painted? You gotta post some pics up when it's done.

Sorry bro but u must have me confused with someone else. I drive a Silver Mercedes Benz C36 and I wasn't at the SRO toys 4 Tots.

Heres a photo album where u can see some pics of my car. Click on the ultimate Benz album and check it out.

http://photos.yahoo.com/cclassballa
show was packed this year! The Z06 rocked! I want that vette. SCCA put on a nice display. I missed the Focus R somehow, but saw the Forty Nine concept. Good show. I set off 5 car alarms in the parking garage when I revved the Cobra to 5k in the parking garage Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
2003 Mustang Mach 1
sold because of my stupidity

Mach shopping again
Here is a photo album of pics I took at the show. Let me know what you think.

Quote:I missed the Focus R somehow, but saw the Forty Nine concept.
Poisioned Pony

THE FOCUS WAS RIGHT NEXT TO THE FORTY-NINE!! LITERALLY RIGHT NEXT TO IT! LOOK AT MY FOCUS PIC AND YOU CAN SEE THE FORTY-NINE IN THE BACKGROUND!

If the link doesn't work for some reason just go to http://www.picturetrail.com and enter user name: nodq

Late
Woah that Cobra R must be the one that the owner of Swanson Ford owns (assuming it is because it says "Swanson Ford" on it). I've seen him driving that thing in Los Gatos before lol
I did not go to the show, but I heard a rumor that Ford was going to produce the forty nine. I would buy it as long as it is not a $30,000 car. If ford makes it under 20,000 they will not be able to keep a stock. They should give me the first one to test it and make sure everything works good, and see if it will make it through Hollister Hills.Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PALO ALTO TEEN CENTER CAR SHOW MAY 28th, 2005 Jr_jdmtheory 25 2,877 06-22-2005, 06:00 PM
Last Post: SP b18 RaCr
  "J'S GATHERING" CAR SHOW Ryans 3 426 05-19-2005, 07:38 AM
Last Post: bnaka75
  Car Show this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ryans 12 932 03-28-2005, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Custom
  Bar-B-Q Meet and Show on March 5th, 2005 Ryans 13 1,020 03-07-2005, 06:48 AM
Last Post: Kat03Tib
  EVOWERKS car show (7/20: Today) ONEsickVDUB 13 497 07-26-2002, 12:22 AM
Last Post: tFUnK
  Titti contest/show in San Jose.. who knows about this? DevilChrist 19 343 02-15-2002, 02:06 AM
Last Post: SentraSERj
  03/02/02 show me some love silver_stripes 0 109 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Ok Check These Out From The Feb 17th 98cobra.com Car Show And Cruise firebirdgurl 0 90 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  New Dimensions VW/Audi Show is nearing!!! ONEsickVDUB 0 81 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Car Show in Merced April 20th, anyone want to enter there car? djdorifto 0 35 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: