Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
90.5 KSJS College Radio: Who else listens?
Hey I've been meaning to ask, but who else listens to 90.5 KSJS College radio? They play some unique stuff, and I personally am a big fan of their underground program and one of the DJ chicks sounds really hot. Anyways, just wanted to see who else listens, or maybe recomend it for those of you into any of their kinds of music they play. Remember that it depends on what program you are listening to, cuz it ranges from hip hop, to electronic, to hardcore metal and shit. They have a website as well.
ewwwww thats the gayest station ever.
it plays shit music and the djs are dumb
only losers listen....

jp gabe. actually my dad listens to it.
remember how i told u he wins contests?
he wins from them too!!! Big Grin
20th Anniversary GTI
Jazz Blue #1921
Quote:Originally posted by kiradolly
ewwwww thats the gayest station ever.
it plays shit music and the djs are dumb
only losers listen....

jp gabe. actually my dad listens to it.
remember how i told u he wins contests?
he wins from them too!!! Big Grin

Ha ha Damn Kira your dad keeps sounding cooler and cooler. The DJs, I agree aren't always the best since they are just starting out I would imagine, but some of that techno shit is really good! And they do play local stuff I believe as well, which I'm a bigass fan of.
i listen to that station but onlee when they play hip hop...and they barely do that...its hella late at nite...sometimes i fall asleep 2 it...
the skeleton nation
Quote:Originally posted by XCeptNOimiTaTioN
i listen to that station but onlee when they play hip hop...and they barely do that...its hella late at nite...sometimes i fall asleep 2 it...

Ah yeah they actually have some killer hip hop!
Quote:Originally posted by v8302stangs
Hey I've been meaning to ask, but who else listens to 90.5 KSJS College radio? They play some unique stuff, and I personally am a big fan of their underground program and one of the DJ chicks sounds really hot. Anyways, just wanted to see who else listens, or maybe recomend it for those of you into any of their kinds of music they play. Remember that it depends on what program you are listening to, cuz it ranges from hip hop, to electronic, to hardcore metal and shit. They have a website as well.

i do! i love their underground hip hop songs, but i get mad when they play a dope as one and dont say the name of the song and i cant go and try to download it. :mad:
Hmm yeah. I heard one on their electronic program where this girl starts kinda singing and says like "you know that im adicted to bass" and its hella cool Damn I wish I knew the name of that song!
i listen to it on the weekend nights where they play jungle and trance n shit .. pretty dope.. lots of bass .. somethign my solobarics love. heheh
http://SpoolinPerformance.com
Bay area turbo installs and fabrication.
log manifold/IC/dwnpipe.dmptube

93 b20 Civic Turbo- stln
91 all motor LS integra- sld
gizzer 4Dr- built & Turboed
Quote:Originally posted by project DC2
i listen to it on the weekend nights where they play jungle and trance n shit .. pretty dope.. lots of bass .. somethign my solobarics love. heheh

hell yeah you know whats up!
lolo luv is pretty cute too.
Quote:Originally posted by Bu Cac
lolo luv is pretty cute too.

is that the chick dj?
yea for house invasion, and dj iceberg was kool till he left.
yea for house invasion, and dj iceberg was kool till he left.
Damn that chick sounded sexy - I always wondered what she looked like and was too shy to call in lol.
i always call in and say wasup with a fob voice hahaha.
i always call in and say wasup with a fob voice hahaha.

what happens when you call in?
The dj guy picsk ups and says "KSJS"

and you jus ask whaeva , usually id go, eh is this so and so, and they go yeah, then id say something in vietnamese, and then they'll go huh? Sometimes i jus say wasup, but its fun.
Quote:Originally posted by v8302stangs

KSJS is better then alot of stations around here plays good underground hip hop and good(house trance jungle .. etc) and It's easy to win stuff.
Dood thats cool maybe ill call in
i've never heard them do n e contests.....what type of stuff do they give away...hip hop concert tickets???
Quote:Originally posted by SjCiViCHB
i do! i love their underground hip hop songs, but i get mad when they play a dope as one and dont say the name of the song and i cant go and try to download it. :mad:
on the reelz...that pisses me off...like that one hip hop joint when he's talking bout being a BBOY...i always wanted to download that n i finally found out who sings it after like 4 something months....haha...o yeh for some dope hip hop songs check out http://www.undergroundhiphop.com <~~~thats my online music bible...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Duel At DeAnza College May 15th 2005 Ryans 24 1,299 05-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Black Komet
  West Valley College meet up... Gabe 50 421 02-22-2002, 03:40 PM
Last Post: 951dude
  2004 Civic radio removal 0 20 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Roll call for Diablo Valley College student 430 0 369 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  West Valley College V10Ram488ci 0 70 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  De Anza College ... blaaahh JohnJohn152 0 610 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  New Radio Station Ryans 0 428 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Playboy top ten list for colleges: West Valley College Gabe 0 3,449 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Any De Anza college students???? Jibran 0 2,042 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Can anybody TOW MY CRX to Merrit College? EF8 All Motor 0 125 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: