Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sick of this shit.
Every fucking night the runs are the same. Nice cars come out to race, but for every car that's gonna run, there's like 15 pos cars that kids borrow from their parents so they can come out and get in people's way. I realize that they have every right to watch, but goddamnit, do they have to all be so fucking annoying about it? Some punk in his mom's champagne colored corolla tries to drag me on Great America parkway in front of shell, when the cops were around less than 30 seconds earlier. I don't even pay attention to him, he pulls and turns on his hazard lights. I was about to drag the guy out of his car and beat him. Is anyone else getting annoyed with how many people are fucking things up? I guess a lot of people is good, but there's so fucking many that it's impossible to go anywhere that the cops didn't just bust like 5 minutes before.

I'm thinking that we need to find a nice area out in the middle of nowhere around here, keep it quiet and head out one night so maybe we can get a good couple hours of runs. Anyone else with ideas? Don't mention spots here, but has this worked before?
i dunno, heeheehee
I think that all the people that have been going to the runs befo F&F came out is sick of the cops and newbies. We should definity set up some privates.Smile
1989 Crx Hf Stock Rolleyes
sounds like you are a fellow muscle car dude and are sick of those fucking ricers. if you want to hit some privates up with a lot of old chevys, hit me up on aim at idobigburnouts
dont come out to miliptas if your sick of it. you're just clogging up space.
Sounds like you all have some good points. I feel if anyone hates milpitas, to have their own pr's and not complain though. Milpitas is like the "publice" races, and everyone knows that. Go out there, and you know what you are getting into.
I think private runs are getting more popular. The regular runs are very unorganized.
Quote:Originally posted by silver_stripes
I'm thinking that we need to find a nice area out in the middle of nowhere around here, keep it quiet and head out one night so maybe we can get a good couple hours of runs. Anyone else with ideas? Don't mention spots here, but has this worked before?

i already talked to you today on aim. peace
I think people probably already been having PR's setup only we don't know about them because they are private..:p
Every fucking night the runs are the same. Nice cars come out to race, but for every car that's gonna run, there's like 15 pos cars that kids borrow from their parents so they can come out and get in people's way. I realize that they have every right to watch, but goddamnit, do they have to all be so fucking annoying about it? Some punk in his mom's champagne colored corolla tries to drag me on Great America parkway in front of shell, when the cops were around less than 30 seconds earlier. I don't even pay attention to him, he pulls and turns on his hazard lights. I was about to drag the guy out of his car and beat him. Is anyone else getting annoyed with how many people are fucking things up? I guess a lot of people is good, but there's so fucking many that it's impossible to go anywhere that the cops didn't just bust like 5 minutes before.

same shit happened to me except some idiot was trying to show off to his girlfriend in his suzuki suv. whats worse is we almost got pulled over.

i hate peolpe like that.;[
'04 Subaru WRX Wagon
'00 Suzuki Bandit 600S

I'm thinking that we need to find a nice area out in the middle of nowhere around here, keep it quiet and head out one night so maybe we can get a good couple hours of runs.
Sounds like a great idea but where do u expect to find a place in the middle of no where around here its the fuckin silicon valley!
Quote:Originally posted by MyStIkThOuGhT

Sounds like a great idea but where do u expect to find a place in the middle of no where around here its the fuckin silicon valley!

GILMOTHERFUCKINROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude if I had a sports car and not the benz I would race. Dont hate on all the spectators because I know I dont get in the way.
didn't say I hated milpitas, didn't say I hated people who know what they're doing. I said I'm tired of the newbies that fuck shit up, that's all. how many people have AIM? maybe we can get a private network going. my AIM is il zoppo. hit me up and we'll get to chattin about this.
My AIM is Tadash130 i knoe some ppl that will run, hit me up.Smile
1989 Crx Hf Stock Rolleyes
AIM SN: MrTragedy
v8302stangs
aol is Bootykilla79 i'm usually on at 10pm if i am home
didn't say I hated milpitas, didn't say I hated people who know what they're doing. I said I'm tired of the newbies that fuck shit up, that's all. how many people have AIM? maybe we can get a private network going. my AIM is il zoppo. hit me up and we'll get to chattin about this.

man, i feel ya, i was so irritated sat. night. those dumbasses on ringwood! there were like 20 guys piled into this big ass boat with the doors open, driving all crazy down the middle of the track whem peeps were lining up. They almost hit my girl's car!! That shit got on my nerves. my aim is pimptrezz33, hit me up!
*RIP* 00' Civic Si

02' Rsx type S stock for nowWink
Er I just remembered what made me hate how people drive out there and what made me be much more carefull - Last year one night we were cruising down montague in my friends 70 cougar. THe thing was sweet, straight body, pretty powerfull 351w, flowmasters, nice system. Anyways, We were going East on Montague and were coming up to the light in front of the Chevron when someone stopped hella too soon for the light, so my buddy slams on his brakes and the thing stopped just fast enough not to hit the car in front. (all wheel drum brakes on the cougar, I was pretty impressed actually.). So I turn my head back and look out the rear window just in time to see a really nice ram air trans aim plow right into us without even slowing down from the looks of it. That was the end of the cougar. ANyways, since then, I try to be much more carefull if I go out there.
you are right bro peopel do fuck around.. infact i dirve a corolla but still i see people fuckign around wiht others..its ot call stay on your side and watch DO NOT FUCK AREOUND!
what did you just say? and why did you say it?
You must be stoned.
LOL

Confusedsp2: :withstupi
Hey Jibran, old threads are old for a reason. Let them die off, thanks.

~k.
stop goin to the "runs" period.
Quote:Originally posted by AcCoRd97Lx
stop goin to the "runs" period.
Rolleyes
Jesus......another thread over a year old......closed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats up naeclipse98/ Roach- Im on this shit now RUDE77 0 112 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  now this is horse-shit Poisoned Pony 0 238 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: